One word that describes it? Overachiever. Meet the Sea-Doo® GTI™ 130 model. A watercraft that offers a whole lot more than you’d expect from its price. With benefits like a fuel-efficient engine, Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR™) and Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™) for incredible maneuverability and safety, and plenty of ergonomic features more commonly found on higher-priced models. When ECO™ mode is activated, the GTI model is up to 34% more fuel efficient. With all the money you won't be spending on your new watercraft why not pick up some extra Sea-Doo water toys for the kids?
1,494 cc Four-Stroke Rotax with Four Valves per Cylinder
• 1503 Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
Aluminum Stator Vanes
• Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
Closed-Loop Cooling System
• Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
• Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
• Combines a series of resonators and vibration absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
• This iTC™ function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
Elevated Fuel Filler
• Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
Handlebar-Mounted Start / Stop Button
• Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
iBR™ (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) System
• The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR™ lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
• The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
iControl™ Learning Key
• The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control)
• Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring / Sport mode and ECO mode that can both be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
Large Diameter Drive Shaft with Crowned Spline
• Maintains engine and pump alignment at all design operating speeds.
Multi-function Digital Information Center
• Check engine
• Hour meter
• Learning key
• Error codes
• Low fuel level
• Low oil level / pressure
• Key (wrong key)
• ECO mode
• Fuel level
• Reports 20 Key Operating Functions:
• Touring / Sport mode
• Low / high voltage
• F-N-R indicator
• Maintenance info
Multi-Port Fuel Injection
• Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™)
• Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
Other Standard Features
• Rear grab handle
• Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
• Dual drain plugs
• Footwell carpets
• Tow hook
• Swim platform carpet
• Wide-angle mirrors
• External exhaust cooling flush attachment
• Seat strap
• Emergency floating lanyard
Replaceable UHMW Wear Ring
• Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
• Protects engine from over-revving.
Sea-Doo Direct Drive Propulsion System
• Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
• Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
• Comfortable room for three - permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™)
• Protects engine in case of turn over.
Touring / Sport Mode
• Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride - ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
• Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
Water / Air Separator
• Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
Watertight Digital Ignition
• Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.