Inventory Unit Detail
2009 Sea-Doo RXT 215
Trailer not included
It would be greedy to keep all this excitement to yourself.
Certain experiences just need to be shared. Rest assured, adding another passenger doesn't mean you're subtracting any performance. In fact, the RXT outperforms most of the 2-seaters out there. So grab a couple of buddies and tell them to hold on tight.
- Length: 130" / 331 cm
- Width: 48" / 122 cm
- Height: 47.2" / 120 cm
- Weight (dry): 801 lbs / 363 kg
- Rider capacity: 3
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal / 60 L
- Storage capacity: 31.4 US gal / 118.9 L
- Type: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler, 52mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: .8.4:1
- Cooling: Closed-loop cooling system
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded recommended
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: Direct drive, forward/neutral/reverse
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital inductive
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
- Type: Modified-V, composite
- Colors: Bright Yellow or Silver/Black
- Modified-V, composite: Ensures a smooth and comfortable ride in a variety of conditions, and greater maneuverability.
- FRP construction: Strong, light and easy to maintain.
- Bow and stern eyes: Designed for towing or securing the craft to a trailer or dock.
- Carpeted footwells and deck pads: Offer extra comfort, non-skid surface and great looks.
- Floating safety lanyard: Stops engine in manual and emergency situations.
- Ski-eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 18 key operating functions: Fuel Level, Low Fuel Level, Low Voltage, Tachometer, Overheat, Hour Meter, Maintenance Info, Speedometer, Compass, Lake Temperature, Check Engine, Low Oil Pressure, Sensor Check, Hi Voltage, Key (battery protection), Key (wrong key), L-Key, P codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry's first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Foam flotation: Ride with security and peace of mind. Meets or exceeds USCG standards.
- Off-Power Assisted Steering (O.P.A.S.™): Assists steering during off-power, as well as off-throttle situations.
- Adjustable mirrors
- Temporary docking loops
- Reboarding platform
- Fold-down reboarding step
- Wide handlebars
- Double density comfort hand grips
- Seat strap
- Grab handle
- Extra-large storage compartment(s)
- Cut and sew seat
- Glove compartment
- Extended range fuel tank (15.9 US gal)
- Elevated fuel filler
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Operator's guide, Instructional video and booklet
- Special GTX Limited glove compartment with GPS
- Retractable ski pylon
- Wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Removable front tray
- Cell phone case inside storage tray
- Safety kit
- Mooring rope
- Sand bag (anchor)
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Supercharged intercooled 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax SOHC with four valves per cylinder: 215 hp Supercharged Intercooled Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable ultra-high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Sea-Doo Learning Key™: .LK1 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 35 mph. LK2 – Limits engine RPM and top speed to about 50 mph. Options are programmable by dealer.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Sound reduction system for a quieter ride.
- Water cooled exhaust pipe: Regulates exhaust temperature.
- Closed-loop cooling system: Ensures the proper operating temperature at all speeds and improves corrosion durability.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (T.O.P.S.™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax propulsion system engine.
- Forward/neutral/reverse: Improves maneuverability especially around docks and trailer ramps.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handle the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Replaceable urethane wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Engine Type
- 215 hp Rotax 4-TEC engine
- 1494 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 100 x 63.4 mm
- Closed-Loop Cooling System
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Multi-Port Fuel Injection
- Digital Inductive
- Dry Weight
- 801 lbs. (363 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 gal (60 l)
- 47.2 in. (120 cm)
- 130 in. (331 cm)
- 48 in. (122 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- Storage Capacity
- 31.4 gal (118.9 l)
- Stainless Steel
- Aluminum Axial Flow, Single Stage
- Direct Drive, Forward/Neutral/Reverse
- Adjustable Mirrors
- Hull Type
- Modified V, Composit
- Bright Yellow or Silver/Black
- BRP 1 Year Limited Warranty