The Sea-Doo GTI SE watercraft remains one of the most exciting ways to get your family out of the living room and have even more fun on the water. By upgrading to the GTI SE model, features like a touring seat and a reboarding step come standard. Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR) and Learning Key let you and your loved ones ride with total confidence and control. And with its ECO mode activated, the Sea-Doo GTI SE model provides up to 46% improved fuel consumption (based on BRP internal testing. Fuel consumption varies by model and engine package). Let your family fun begin... now.
- Length: 132.6 in. / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Height: 44 in. / 111.8 cm
- Weight (dry): 755 lb. / 343 kg
- Rider capacity: 3
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 gal. / 60 l
- Storage capacity: 30.8 gal. / 116.6 l
- Type: 1503 NA or 1503 Rotax® 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated with 60 mm throttle body
- Bore x stroke: 100 mm x 63.4 mm
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- Propulsion system: Sea-Doo® Direct Drive
- Jet pump: Aluminum, axial flow, single stage, large hub with 10-vane stator
- Transmission: Electronic iBR
- Impeller: Stainless steel
- Ignition: Digital induction
- Starter: Electric
- Battery: 12 V
Hull and Deck
- Type: LFI, composite
- Color: Black and Sunshine, Lucky Green
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: 1503 NA or 1503 Rotax 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring / Sport mode and ECO mode that can both be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Multi-port fuel injection: Better control of exhaust emission and power at all RPM ranges to reduce emissions and reduce fuel consumption.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Water/air separator: Provides maximum airflow to engine and reduces water intrusion.
- Watertight digital ignition: Provides optimal energy for a consistent spark, ensuring maximum performance.
- RPM limiter: Protects engine from over-revving.
- Warning device: Warns operator of engine and exhaust overheating, engine management and system failure.
- Handlebar-mounted start/stop button: Engine starts and stops with single, user-friendly control button.
- Tip Over Protection System (TOPS™): Protects engine in case of turn over.
- iControl: The “Brain’’ that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride – ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Multifunction Digital Information Center: Reports 23 key operating functions: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Touring / Sport mode, ECO mode, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Fuel consumption meter, VTS, F-N-R indicator, Low fuel level, Low oil level / pressure, Low / high voltage, Overheat, Check engine, Key (wrong key), Learning Key, Maintenance info, Error codes.
- Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™): Industry’s first digitally encoded theft-deterrent system.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Tow hook
- Footwell carpets
- Swim platform carpet w/ Sea-Doo logo
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Rear grab handle
- Dual drain plugs
- External exhaust cooling flush attachment
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Seat strap
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
Propulsion System Features
- Sea-Doo Direct Drive propulsion system: Delivers optimum performance with the Rotax engine.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: The world’s only on-water braking system, iBR lets you stop up to 100 feet sooner than any other watercraft. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Aluminum stator vanes: Handles the high-performance engine without erosion.
- Dual automatic vacuum siphon pumps: Continuously removes water entering the engine compartment.
- Large diameter drive shaft with crowned spline design: Maintains engine and pump alignment at all operating speeds.
- Replaceable UHMW wear ring: Provides long impeller life, less maintenance and maximum thrust.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Cruise control
- Ski mode
- Slow mode
- Time/distance to empty
- Top/average speed/RPM
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Ski tow eye
- Speed Tie™
- Removable storage bin
- Safety kit
- Sandbag anchor
- Fire extinguisher
- iCatch™ bow cup
- Sea-Doo Move trailer
- Storage cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Fold-down reboarding step: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Additional gauge functions: VTS, fuel consumption meter, clock.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three.
iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: Stop up to 100 ft. sooner than any other watercraft, traveling at 50 mph/80.47 km/h based on internal testing.
UHMW: Ultra-high molecular-weight polyethylene.