Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Arctic Cat ZR 8000 Sno Pro (137)
ZR 8000 Sno Pro (137)
Includes reverse, tunnel bag, and passenger seat! No electric start.
- 8000 2-Stroke Engine: 160-class HP makes this 794cc 2-stroke the most powerful 800 engine in the industry. It features a lightweight, quick-revving crankshaft, twin spark plugs per cylinder and weight-saving engine reverse technology. The engine knock sensor provides octane recognition, giving you more fuel options.
- Arctic Drive System with Team Clutches: New for 2016, the Arctic Drive System™ incorporates a large TEAM BOSS driven clutch and TEAM drive clutch. By eliminating belt skid, these clutches reduce temperature and transfer more power to the track. In addition to their incredible strength, these clutches are known for their easy and precise tuning.
- Arctic Race Front Suspension: Tall, lightweight ski spindles and widely spaced A-arms provide great torsion rigidity and strength. Angling the shock load back toward the rider’s mass, results in optimal caster/camber to improve comfort and cornering. FOX FLOAT® 3 shocks and a sway bar provide excellent control and handling.
- SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension™: Slide-Action maintains a free-acting front arm while coupling under torque over bumps, and during aggressive cornering and acceleration. As the rear transfer blocks are engaged, the front arm follows the bumps, keeping your skis firmly planted as your 129-in. track propels you down the trail.
- ProCross - 6 Skis: Delivering raw speed and precise cornering whether you’re racing to win or going 1-on-1 with the trails.
- Deluxe Digital Analog Gauge: The deluxe gauge lets you choose between digital and analog speed, and tachometer readouts. There’s also an odometer, two trip meters, engine hour meter, reverse indicator, optional altimeter and warning lights.
- Push-button Engine Reverse: The push-button reverse is all about quick, easy activation. This feature reverses the direction of the engine rotation. In addition to being smooth, it’s also a weight-savings feature.
- 12v Outlet: Plug in and power up. Charge your phone or other electronic device while you ride.
- High Performance Seat: Whether you’re racing, or just riding all out, the high-performance racing seat puts you in position to win.
- Adjustable Handlebar with 5.5-in. Fixed Riser: Dial in your perfect riding position to reduce fatigue and ride even more. The adjustable handlebar allows you to rotate the bars in the riser block.
- 5.5" Race-Height Windshield: Sporty look and enough protection for the track. The low profile allows you to see everything as you lead the pack.
- 137-in. RipSaw II Track with 1.25-in. Lugs: This 137-in. track combines the best features of Ripsaw, Cobra™ and Predator for excellent performance on a variety of trail conditions. Its 1.25-in. lugs offer less side bite through the corners, while delivering excellent handling, acceleration and braking on hard-packed surfaces.
- Type: 2-stroke
- Displacement: 794cc
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders: 2
- Bore x Stroke: 85 x 70 mm
- Lubrication: Oil injection
- Ignition: 3D with throttle position sensor
- Fuel Delivery: Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- Exhaust: APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Fuel Capacity: 11.7 gal.
- Minimum Octane: 91
- Front Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar
- Ski Shocks: FOX FLOAT 3
- Front Travel: 10 in.
- Rear Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs
- Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP
- Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat 2" IFP
- Rear Travel: 13.5 in.
- Drive Clutch: TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch: TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Drive System: Arctic Drive System
- Brakes: Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Clutch Calibration: 0-5,000 ft.
- Gearing: 21/41
- Reverse: Push-button Engine
- Overall Length: 125.75 in.
- Overall Width: 47.75 in.
- Track Type: Ripsaw II
- Track Width: 15 in.
- Track Length: 137 in.
- Lug: 1.25 in.
- Pitch: 2.86 in.
- Ski Stance: 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Ski Type / Width: ProCross - 6 in.
- Runner Type: Dual deep split runner w/carbide
- Type of Gauge: Deluxe Digital Analog
- Speedometer: Digital/Analog
- Tachometer: Digital/Analog
- Odometer: Digital
- Fuel: Digital
- Oil: Indicator Light
- Coolant: Indicator Light
- Hours: Digital
- 12V Outlet: Standard
- Electric Start: Accessory
- Front Bumper: Standard
- Goggle Holder: Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers: Standard
- Headlights: Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Heated Drivers Seat: Accessory
- Ice Scratchers: Accessory
- Lightweight Brake Disc: Accessory
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Mountain Strap: Accessory
- Rear Rack: Accessory
- Rear Storage: Belt Bag
- Seat: High Performance
- Side Panel Wind Deflectors: Accessory
- Sno Pro Brake Lever: Accessory
- Steering: 5.5" fixed riser with adjustable handlebar
- Tether Switch: Accessory
- Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Tunnel Flare: Accessory
- Visor Plug-ins: Accessory
- Windshield: 5.5" Race-height
- Team Arctic Green
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 85 x 70 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Electronic Fuel Injected (EFI)
- 3D with throttle position sensor
- APV with tuned pipe, pipe sensor and stainless steel muffler
- Brake Type
- Race radial master cylinder hydraulic brake
- Drive Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Response
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM Rapid Reaction BOSS
- Front Suspension
- Suspension: Arctic Race Suspension with sway bar; Shock: FOX FLOAT 3
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: SLIDE-ACTION Rear Suspension with tri-hub rear axle system, coupling blocks, Torque-Sensing Link rear arm and adjustable torsion springs; Front Track Shock: Arctic Cat Gas IFP; Rear Track Shock: Arctic Cat 2 in. IFP
- Rear Travel
- 13.5 in.
- Ski Type
- ProCross - 6 in.
- Ski Stance
- 42-43 in. Adjustable
- Track Type
- Ripsaw II
- Track Dimensions
- 15 in. x 137 in. x 1.25 in.
- Dual halogen 2-bulb
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.7 gal.
- 5.5 in. Race-height
- Team Arctic Green, Orange
- Electric Start
- Hand & Thumb Warmers