Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Polaris Industries 600 RUSH® XCR
600 RUSH® XCR
Includes electric start and reverse
Rider Balanced Control
- AXYS® Chassis: The AXYS® RUSH® XCR features 93% new parts, including IQR handlebars with an aluminum overstructure. The chassis structure and design makes it possible to change the rider positioning, centralize vehicle mass, redesign the rear suspension, add more power, remove weight, and evolve the rider’s experience. In short, it is the key to delivering rider-balanced® control, unrivaled acceleration, and rider-centric comfort.
- Rider Balanced Control: Rider Balanced Control gives the rider: Flatter cornering without sacrificing the fun factor; More precise handling in all conditions; Better control in big bumps AND chatter bumps. How did we get there? Polaris: 1. Put the rider in the right location on the sled; 2. Centralized vehicle mass; 3. Optimized the suspension geometry to better control pitch.
- Rider Balanced Positioning: On the AXYS® chassis, the rider is moved forward to a more balanced position. The rider’s hands are moved 4.5” forward, the feet are 2” forward, the knees are 4.5” forward, and the seat is 4.5” forward. In the neutral riding position, the AXYS® platform provides bite for flatter, positive cornering. When the trail gets rough or the rider jumps off into the powder, rider balance enables the rider to move back and make the front end light to climb up on top of the snow or the moguls.
- PRO-XC™ Suspension with Polaris Race Technology (PRT): The completely redesigned geometry of the PRO-XC™ progressive-rate rear suspension is optimized for the best performance and Rider-Balanced Control. Through innovative Polaris engineering and construction, the suspension is both lighter and stronger, featuring: Lightweight, forged aluminum rear crank; Completely redesigned crank and pivot; Front torque arm was moved rearward to control pitch, increase travel, and improve the rail profile. To increase durability & strength for extreme performance, the XCR features additional Race-Inspired Suspension Components, including a Chromoly Rear Pivot, Heavy-Duty FTS Mount, Solid “Hardened” Jackshaft, Chromoly Front Torque Arm, Strength-optimized, Reinforced Rail Beams, Solid Bogie Wheels, and IQR Rear Axle Wheels.
- Polaris Race Technology Brake System: The PRT Brake system delivers outstanding performance with unparalleled durability. The race rotor provides increased surface area that effectively absorbs heat from brake pads for more consistent performance and even pad wear. The Brake Scoop offers increased cooling and improves durability & performance, while the Type 81 Brake Pads withstand higher temperatures associated with higher speeds.
- Active Pitch Control™: The PRO-XC™ suspension delivers Active Pitch Control™ which controls the pitch by suspension geometry and not simply by a high spring rate. This makes the sled less sensitive to adjustment while allowing optimal weight transfer.
- 1.35” Cobra Track: Excellent performance on loose snow & on hard-packed snow surfaces
- PRO-STEER Skis: The PRO-STEER ski features a reshaped keel and shortened skag for reduced steering effort. Redesigned ribs atop the ski increase torsional stiffness for more precise steering, and bosses added atop the ribs provide traction to prevent slipping when a rider steps on the ski in deep snow.
- PRO-X Riser: The PRO-X Riser elevates the handlebars to comfortably accommodate stand-up riding.
- 600 Cleanfire® Engine: This liquid-cooled Cleanfire® engine with semi-direct injection (SDI) deliver outstanding throttle response and instant acceleration. These powerful, efficient engines start easily and reliably and they calibrate automatically as the temperature and elevation change. These engines deliver impressive fuel economy in real-world riding situations, which, for Polaris riders, means aggressive, up-tempo riding, not low-rev lab conditions. Now in the AXYS® chassis, the 600 engine features new lightweight integrated mounts, electronic oil pump and bypass thermostat.
- Electronic Oil Pump: Electronic oil pump eliminates power-robbing gear drive – and provides more precise, improved oil delivery for performance and durability as well as a 35% reduction in throttle effort. Requires no adjustments.
Rider Centric Comfort
- AXYS® Performance Seat: The AXYS® Performance seat utilizes a high-performance seat foam, and the seat design is narrower in front to provide greater maneuverability. The seat is lighter without compromising comfort; Improved ergonomics and stability; Seat top features a gripper material that helps keep the rider in place.
- Interactive Digital Display: Another industry first for Polaris - the most advanced instrumentation in snowmobiling. This 4.3" high resolution, full color, LCD digital display provides a rider with information including: Sled performance: Speedometer, tachometer, dual tripmeters, average speed, max speed, engine/trip hours & odometer; Sled operating conditions: Fuel level, coolant temperature, diagnostics & maintenance warnings; Riding conditions: Air temperature, time of day in 12 or 24-hour clock format; Bluetooth™ functionality: Enables the gauge to communicate with the rider’s cell phone and provide notification of incoming calls or texts. Displays phone battery & signal strength; GPS/Mapping Capability: A compass is standard, & full-featured GPS can be installed to provide directions & information about services such as fuel, restaurants, lodging & Polaris dealerships. Customize the GPS to operate with North Up or Course Up navigation depending on your preference. NEW Ride Planning Feature enables you to plan a ride on RiderX, save it as a GPX file, and transfer it to the display through the USB interface. This gauge comes as an option on select SnowCheck models and is also available as an accessory option.
- Left-Hand Controls: The left-hand controls feature improved ergonomics, updated styling, and enhanced hand and thumb warmer control. The controls are easy to operate with gloves on, and have an improved tactile feel.
- LED Lights: All models built on the AXYS® platform feature standard LED headlights. LED headlights deliver the industry’s best lighting: Nearly 1 lb. lighter and high beams are 80% brighter than incandescent lighting. Color temperature or output of the lights (the “whiteness” of light, reported in Kelvin) is 5000K, closely matching daylight. LED headlights last the entire lifetime of the sled. A major durability enhancement over traditional incandescent headlights which experience filament burn out. For constant visibility and enhanced safety, the low beams remain on at all times. Even when the high beam is activated, there is never a period of no light.
- Wind Protection: The hood and windshield designs produce significantly enhanced wind protection for a rider, and the foil on the side panels further enhances protection.
- Integrated Storage: Storage was designed and developed right along with the AXYS platform, so it installs securely and features seamless, integrated styling that matches the sled’s design lines. Compression-molded materials provide semi-rigid storage and enhanced styling; Sturdier zippers provide better cargo security and protection; Installs without tools
- Premium Fit & Finish: Interfacing surfaces between body panels and components are shorter for minimized gaps; Interfaces are strategically located in recessed areas; Styling of storage elements results in clean, integrated lines; Components are engineered for functionality and styled for the best styling
- Walker Evans® Shocks: Walker Evans® Hi/Lo Compression Adjustable Piggyback Needle Shocks with XCR valving are more tune-able and allow you to adjust compression to suit your riding styles & the day’s conditions. They are the most durable in extremely rough terrain at high speeds.
- Walker Evans® 2.0” Body Front Track Shock: Polaris developed, these shocks feature a larger diameter to withstand higher speeds and increased oil volume for higher temperature operation.
- Fuel Capacity (gal/liters): 12 / 45.4
- Overall Height (in./cm.): 46 / 116.8
- Overall Width (in./cm.): 47 / 119.4
- Person Capacity: One
- Ski Center Distance (in./cm.): 42.5 / 108
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 449 / 203.7
- Overall Length (in./cm.): 114 / 289.6
Engine & Drivetrain
- Disc Brake Type: AXYS® Race Radial
- Drive System Type: Chaincase
- Drive / Driven Clutch: P-85 / TEAM® LWT
- Exhaust: Single SC VES
- Fuel System: Cleanfire® Injection
- Ignition: DC-SDI
- Engine Type / Cooling: Liquid Cooled
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 2 - 599
- Bore x Stroke (mm): 77.25 x 64
- Front Shock: Walker Evans® Hi-Lo Speed Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle
- Front Suspension: AXYS® Front Suspension
- Front Track Shock: 2.0" Walker Evans® Hi-Lo Speed Comp. Adj. Piggyback
- Front Travel (in./cm.): 9.3 / 23.6
- Rear Suspension: PRO-XC™
- Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans® Hi-Lo Speed Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle
- Rear Travel (in./cm.): 13.6 / 34.5
- Ski Type: PRO-STEER
- Track Width / Length / Height (in.): 15 x 121 x 1.352 Cobra
- 12V Outlet: Accessory
- Color / Graphics: INDY® Red
- Electric Start: Option / Accessory
- Fuel Gauge: Electronic
- Hand and Thumb warmers: Standard Adjustable
- Handlebar Type: One Piece IQR Hooked
- Riser Type: 3.5" (89mm) Fixed
- Heated Passenger Grips: N/A
- Mirrors: Accessory
- Rear Rack / Tow Hitch: Accessory
- Reverse: PERC®
- Storage: Accessory
- Seat Type: AXYS® Performance
- Security System: Option / Accessory
- Speedometer: Digital
- Tachometer: Digital
- Temp / Low Oil Light: High Temp / Low Oil Light
- Windshield: AXYS® Mid, Smoke
NOTES:Professional rider on a closed course. Polaris recommends that all snowmobile riders take a training course. Do not attempt maneuvers beyond your capability. Always wear a helmet and other safety apparel. Never drink and ride.
- Engine Type
- Bore x Stroke
- 77.25 x 64 mm
- Engine Cooling
- Cleanfire® Injection
- Single SC VES
- Brake Type
- AXYS® Race Radial
- Drive Clutch
- Driven Clutch
- TEAM® LWT
- Front Suspension
- Front Shock: Walker Evans® Hi-Lo Speed Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle; Suspension: AXYS® Front Suspension; Front Track Shock: 2.0 in. Walker Evans® Hi-Lo Speed Comp. Adj. Piggyback
- Front Travel
- 9.3 in. (23.6 cm)
- Rear Suspension
- Suspension: PRO-XC™; Rear Track Shock: Walker Evans® Hi-Lo Speed Comp. Adj. Piggyback Needle
- Rear Travel
- 13.6 in. (34.5 cm)
- Ski Type
- Ski Stance
- 42.5 in. (108 cm)
- Track Type
- Track Dimensions
- 15 x 121 x 1.352 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 12 gal. (45.4 L)
- Dry Weight
- 449 lb. (203.7 kg)
- AXYS® Mid, Smoke
- INDY® Red
- Electric Start
- Option / Accessory
- Hand & Thumb Warmers
- Standard Adjustable