2016 Polaris Industries RZR XP® Turbo EPS - Matte White Lightning
RZR XP® Turbo EPS - Matte White Lightning
- New! 144HP ProStar® Turbo Engine: The ALL-NEW! 144HP Polaris ProStar® Turbo engine, with integrated turbocharger is specifically built to take extreme performance to a new level. The ProStar Turbo is the most powerful side-by-side engine available from the factory on a stock vehicle for unequalled power, torque, durability and excitement. The new engine includes a huge number of improvements, including forged pistons, an upgraded 270 degree firing order crankshaft, high strength connecting rods, closed deck cylinder, sodium filled exhaust valves and new oil system. To control the massive power delivered by the ProStar Turbo, the engine management system has also been updated to include knock detection, boost control and a high flow return style fuel system ensuring that the engine delivers maximum power under all conditions, altitudes and temperatures.
- Incredible Torque for All Types of Riding: With 80% of torque available as early as 3500 RPMs, the RZR XP Turbo delivers remarkable performance right out of the gate and continues delivering up to 105 ft-lbs of peak torque! This extremely long power band makes it ideal for all types of riding, including rock crawling, trails, desert, and dunes.
- Transferring Power Into Performance: To harness all that power and deliver it to the ground, the RZR XP Turbo EPS features a brand-new, fully-engineered and stronger driveline. The ultra-efficient driveline features an all-new, high performance PVT system with all-new clutching and drive belt; an all new stronger half – shafts; and High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to distribute the massive 144 horsepower to the ground.
- Upgraded Cooling with Liquid Charge Air Cooler: RZR XP Turbo EPS features a completely upgraded cooling system for consistent performance at all temperatures. The vehicle includes a new liquid charge air cooler with high-flow electric pump, front placed dual radiators backed by a high-flow fan for consistent temperature control, and the new high-flow targeted clutch air cooling system is designed to reduce clutch and belt temperature to enhance and extend belt life.
- The Most Advanced Suspension for Most Control and Smoothest Ride: The RZR XP Turbo features the most advanced and precisely tuned suspension to take on the harshest terrain.
- Exclusive FOX Internal Bypass Shocks: The highly tuned FOX PODIUM Internal Bypass Shocks feature a large 3" body in the rear and 2.5" body in the front. The internal bypass technology uses 5 progressive zones to stiffen as the shock absorbs small to large hits. Combine that with 3 zones of rebound damping to minimize pitching and harsh top out to give you an ultra plush ride and better handling over a wider range of terrain at any speed.
- Precisely Tuned Suspension: The RZR XP Turbo EPS features larger remote shock reservoirs with 24 position clickers and complemented with bigger coil-over springs. The progressive rate upper spring is a lighter-weight spring that absorbs small impacts while the stiffer main spring maintains ground clearance and absorbs bigger impacts in rough terrain. The race-inspired 3-link trailing arm rear suspension serves up an incredible 18-inches of rear wheel travel. Matched to an astounding 16-inches of front suspension travel, the king of the RZR family conquers the worst terrain Mother Nature has to offer. The precisely tuned suspension can be adjusted to any riding condition and ensures the RZR XP Turbo EPS can tackle the toughest terrain while keeping the ride plush and enjoyable.
- Class Leading Ground Clearance and Wheelbase: The RZR XP Turbo is built upon a 90-inch wheelbase and 13.5-inches of ground clearance. The chassis and suspension combo smoothes the harshest terrain without unwanted chassis pitch; and delivers unmatched control and comfort without sacrificing agility. Giving you our legendary razor sharp handling even in the most challenging terrain.
- Unmatched Agility: The RZR XP Turbo EPS is the best handling sport side-by-side because it is the most responsive to both the driver and terrain and provides unmatched agility in every condition.
- Industry Leading Stopping Power: The RZR XP Turbo EPS not only has industry-leading power but industry-leading braking performance. The upgraded brakes feature thicker, 248mm stainless steel ventilated rotors on all four corners, triple piston front calipers, and dual piston rear calipers, for the best stopping power on a side-by-side vehicle.
- Perfect Balance: Combined with the FOX PODIUM Internal Bypass Shock technology, the RZR XP Turbo features a front swaybar and retuned rear swaybar to dramatically decrease body roll and improve vehicle handling and comfort over a variety of obstacles.
- High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive System and Standard Electronic Power Steering: High Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel-Drive system provides the ultimate in responsiveness to the terrain. The system features a stronger close ratio final drive to keep the front wheels pulling stronger and longer maximizing power delivery to the ground. The system is paired with standard Electronic Power Steering to provide unmatched point-and-shoot handling making the vehicle very responsive to the driver. For even more control, the RZR XP Turbo EPS has quick, two-turn, lock-to-lock steering allowing the operator to showcase the vehicle's precise point-and-shoot agility.
- Centered Cockpit: Every RZR is specifically engineered to provide the driver and passenger with the most exhilarating, comfortable ride on the market. From the patented design that places the engine behind the seat to the placement of the occupants towards the middle of the vehicle, RZR’s design provides a low center of gravity for unparalleled handling and ground-hugging performance.
- Optimized Driver Positioning: For better driver positioning, the RZR XP Turbo features an adjustable seat slider and new seat angle for a more comfortable driving experience. The angle situates the driver closer to the steering wheel bringing the elbows closer to the body for less arm fatigue and a more natural driving position.
- Comfortable and Convenient Interior: The cockpit of the RZR XP Turbo offers the most comfort and convenience of any RZR. A High Performance steering wheel with 10" tilt adjustability and center storage box with cell-phone holder place everything within reach, including the re-designed glovebox with a quick turn latch. Driver and passenger footrests, adjustable seat belt, and adjustable seat sliders allows you to fine tune your seating position and Dryseat technology resists moisture, while LED interior lighting adds a touch of style. Removable floor drains allow you to washout debris and mud quickly and easily.
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 925 cc
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System Type: High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar, 2.5 in. FOX Podium Internal Bypass Shocks (comp adjust/res.), 16 in. (40.6 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar, 3.0 in. FOX Podium Internal Bypass Shocks (comp adjust/remote res.), 18 in. (45.7 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front and Dual-Bore Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In Transmission
Tires and Wheels
- Front Tires: 29 x 9-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Rear Tires: 29 x 11-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 28 x 22 x 7 in. (72 x 57 x 17.8 cm)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N.A./300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 9.5 gal. (36 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 119 x 64 in. x 73.75 in. (302.2 x 162.6 x 187.3 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 740 lb. (335.6 kg)
- Person Capacity: 2
- Wheelbase: 90 in. ( 228.6 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 1,495 lb. (678.1 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride
- Color / Graphics: Matte White Lightning
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: N.A.
- Hitch Type: None
- Instrumentation: Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Tachometer, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Hour Meter, Service Indicator, Clock, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp Light, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: White LED, High/Low & Red LED Tail/Brake Lights
- Unbraked Trailer Towing Capacity: N.A.
NOTES:The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don’t mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800-342-3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Turbocharged
- 925 cc
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar, 2.5 in. FOX Podium Internal Bypass Shocks (comp adjust/res.)
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Triple-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 29 x 9-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Rear Suspension
- Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar, 3.0 in. FOX Podium Internal Bypass Shocks (comp adjust/remote res.)
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Rear Calipers
- Rear Tire
- 29 x 11-14; Maxxis Bighorn
- Dry Weight
- 1,495 lb. (678.1 kg)
- 90 in. (228.6 cm)
- Front Travel
- 16 in. (40.6 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 18 in. (45.7 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.5 in. (34.3 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9.5 gal. (36 L)
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb. (136.1 kg)
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Drive System
- High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Matte White Lightning