2016 Sea-Doo GTI 130
White and Maldives Blue
Fun, nimble and reliable watercraft that comes with more standard features usually found on higher priced models. Also features Sea-Doo® exclusive second generation Intelligent Brake and Reverse (iBR®) for even more responsive activation allowing you to stop close to 160 feet (48.75 m) sooner than without iBR.
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride - ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- 3-up seat: Comfortable room for three - permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- Elevated fuel filler: Easy access and prevents water intrusion while refueling.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Touring mode,
- RF D.E.S.S. Key.: Sport mode, ECO mode, Hour meter, Compass, F-N-R indicator and more.
- Off-Throttle Assisted: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Handlebar with NEW palm rest
- Tow hook
- Footwell carpets
- Swim platform carpet
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Seat strap
- Rear grab handle
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: Rotax 1503 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Thottle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 2nd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR allows you to stop close to 160 feet (48.75 m) sooner2 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Fold-down reboarding step
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Depth finder
- Ski mode
- Time / distance to empty
- Top / average speed / RPM
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Ski tow eye
- Speed Tie™
- Removable storage bin
- Safety kit
- Bilge pump
- Sandbag anchor
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo Move trailer
- Watercraft cover
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Weight capacity: 600 lb / 272 kg
- Type: Rotax® 1503 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal / 60 l
- Length: 132.6" / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5" / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 790 lb / 359 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.8 US gal / 116.6 l
- Type: GTI; Medium-sized platform; Moderate V hull; Forgiving and nimble
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1503 4-TEC® engine
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Fuel System
- Naturally aspirated
- Dry Weight
- 790 lb. (359 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60 L)
- 132.6 in. (336.8 cm)
- 48.5 in. (123.1 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Storage Capacity
- 30.8 US gal. (116.6 L)
- Stainless Steel
- White & Maldives Blue; White & Manta Green
- One Year Limited