2016 Sea-Doo GTR 215™
Black & Sunburst Yellow
Strong and powerful yet more forgiving, this watercraft is one of the easiest ways to get into the musclecraft scene. It comes with a supercharged engine and offers the best value of any performance watercraft package.
- Type: Rotax® 1503 SCIC 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler
- Displacement: 1,494 cc
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse System: Electronic iBR
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane - minimum; 91 octane - recommended
- 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: Supercharged, Rotax 1503 SCIC 4-TEC engine provides reliable performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Throttle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill-level.
- D-Sea-Bel™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- Rider Capacity: 3
- Weight Capacity: 600 lb. / 272 kg
- Fuel Capacity: 15.9 gal. / 60 L
- Length: 132.6 in. / 336.8 cm
- Width: 48.5 in. / 123.1 cm
- Weight (dry): 799 lb. / 363 kg
- Storage capacity: 30.8 gal. / 116.6 L
- Type: GTI
- Medium-sized platform
- Moderate V hull
- Forgiving and nimble
- iControl: The “Brain” that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride - ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Touring seat: Ergonomically designed for comfort and great looks providing ultra-plush seating for three - permits rear-facing spotter for watersports.
- High-performance electric VTS (Variable Trim System): Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: VTS preset, Fuel consumption instant & average, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- RF D.E.S.S. Key: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Handlebar with NEW palm rest
- Wide-angle mirrors
- Elevated fuel filler
- Tow hook
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern
- Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
- Rear grab handle
- Front splash deflector
- Seat strap
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 2nd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner¹ for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Retractable Ski Pylon
- Wakeboard Rack
- Depth Finder
- Ski Module
- Time / Distance to empty
- Top / Average speed / RPM
- Lap Timer
- Engine Temperature
- Ski Tow Eye
- Sea-Doo Speed Tie
- Dry Bag (10L or 25L capacity)
- Sandbag Anchor
- Front Storage Tray
- Safety Equipment Kit
- Bilge Pump Kit
- Fire Extinguisher
- Snap-in Fenders
- Snap-in Fenders Installation Kit
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Engine Type
- Rotax® 1503 SCIC 4-TEC® engine
- 1,494 cc
- Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Dry Weight
- 799 lb. (363 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 gal. (60 L)
- 132.6 in. (336.8 cm)
- 48.5 in. (123.1 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 3; 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Storage Capacity
- 30.8 gal. (116.6 L)
- Stainless Steel
- iBR® with electronic brake, neutral, and reverse
- Hull Type
- Black & Sunburst Yellow
- 12 months