2016 Sea-Doo GTX Limited 215
Jet Black Metallic and Deep Pewter Satin
These luxury machines provide comfort, countless unique features and two engine options for a riding experience that meets, and exceeds, your needs. Both models include the S3 Hull® for stable, predictable performance in rougher conditions, and our new Ergolock™ seat with stepped design provides even more comfort for the driver and passenger.
- iControl: The “Brain’’ that integrates and controls all systems to create the best possible ride.
- S3 Hull®: Stepped, stable & strong. The stepped design reduces drag and keeps you glued to the water.
- Touring mode / Sport mode: Offers a choice between two throttle responses for different riding styles. Touring mode is the default setting offering a more progressive acceleration curve for a more confident ride - ideal for cruising and 2-up riding. Sport mode can be easily activated using the Sport button. It provides all acceleration performance for a more aggressive throttle response.
- ECO mode: This iTC function automatically determines the most economical power delivery and sets the optimal RPM for greatest fuel economy.
- Hinged seat: Easy-open seat with convenient stay-open support struts. Provides easy access to the engine compartment while remaining attached to the watercraft.
- Ergolock seat with stepped design: Seat with narrow profile and knee support that lets people sit in a more natural position and leverage their leg muscles to hold on to the machine for more control and less upper body fatigue. Also featuring a stepped design for more comfort and better visibility to passengers.
- Fold-down reboarding step: Makes reboarding from the water easier and quicker.
- Ski tow eye: For easy and secure attachment of ski rope.
- Watertight, removable storage bin: Provides dry storage for luggage and necessities with easy access.
- Tilt steering: 4 adjustable steering angles for maximum ease and comfort.
- Interactive Multifunction Digital Information Center: Cruise control, Slow mode, VTS preset, Fuel consumption instant & average, Fuel level, Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter, Compass, Clock, Touring mode, Sport mode, ECO mode, F-N-R indicator and more.
- RF D.E.S.S.™ Key.: With radio frequency technology and a ball-and-socket design, the Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.) key provides riders with easy and quick starts every time.
- Off-Throttle Assisted Steering (O.T.A.S.™): Provides the operator with additional steering effect in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Handlebar with NEW palm rest
- NEW Large front storage compartment
- Quick latch fuel filler design
- Wide-angle adjustable mirrors
- Footwell carpets with Sea-Doo logo pattern
- Swim platform carpet with Sea-Doo logo
- Rear grab handle
- Seat strap
- Dual drain plugs
- Flush kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- 1,630 cc or 1,494 cc four-stroke, Rotax with four valves per cylinder: Supercharged and intercooled Rotax engines provide reliable high performance in fresh or salt water, increased torque at low RPM, optimized the power at all RPM levels and throttle positions.
- iTC™ (Intelligent Thottle Control) system: Operating electronically, this advanced throttle system starts you in neutral for easier dockside starts. It also features an activity-specific Touring, Sport and ECO™ modes that can all be set to accommodate your riding style. The result is a more responsive, more intuitive ride.
- iControl® Learning Key®: The programmable Learning Key allows you to limit the performance of the PWC based on rider skill level.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration-absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris.
- iBR (Intelligent Brake & Reverse) system: First and only true brake on a watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. Now in its 2nd generation, the intuitive and improved iBR allows you to stop close to 160 feet sooner1 for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- 3-position retractable ski pylon
- Removable wakeboard rack
- Ski mode
- Top / average speed / RPM
- Lap timer
- Engine temperature
- Sandbag anchor
- Bilge pump
- Fire extinguisher
- Sea-Doo Move trailer
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Weight capacity: 600 lb / 272 kg
- Fuel capacity: 15.9 US gal / 60
- Length: 139.2" / 353.5 cm
- Width: 48.2" / 122.4 cm
- Weight (dry): 894 lb / 406 kg (GTX Limited 215)
- Storage capacity: 42.8 US gal / 162 l
- Type: S3; Longer platform; Rough water inspired deep-V hull; Stable and predictable
- Type: Rotax 1503 SCIC 4-TEC® engine
- Intake system: Supercharged with intercooler
- Displacement: 1,494 cc (1503 SCIC)
- Cooling: Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR®
- Starter: Electric
- Fuel type: 87 octane - minimum; 91 octane - recommended
- High-performance electric VTS (Variable Trim System): Provides pre-set positions for quick settings when adjusting boat trim, maximizes acceleration and high-speed stability.
- Additional gauge functions: Depth finder, Time / Distance to empty, Altitude indicator, Water temperature.
- Speed Tie™: Automatic retractable mooring lines eliminate the hassles of traditional docking lines.
- Removable dry bag: Keeps contents dry and converts to backpack when removed.
- Safety kit: Contains all the essential safety equipment.
- Glove box organizer: Ideal to keep gear or cell phone dry; removable and splash-resistant.
- Watercraft cover: Protect your PWC.
- Exclusive coloration: For extra style and premium look.
- Engine Type
- Rotax 1503 SCIC 4-TEC® engine
- 1,494 cc (1503 SCIC)
- Closed-Loop Cooling System (CLCS)
- Fuel System
- Supercharged with intercooler
- Dry Weight
- 894 lb. (406 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 15.9 US gal. (60)
- 139.2 in. (353.5 cm)
- 48.2 in. (122.4 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 600 lb. (272 kg)
- Storage Capacity
- 42.8 US gal. (162 L)
- Stainless Steel
- Black & Deep Pewter Satin
- One Year Limited