2016 Sea-Doo Spark 2up - Rotax 900 HO ACE
In a class by itself, the Sea-Doo SPARK watercraft is playful and easy to ride, so everyone in your family will have a blast. Plus, you can choose from five attentiongrabbing colors and numerous customization options and accessories.
- Exoskel: Is a minimalist architecture that keeps only the essential structural parts in the front section. It reduces the weight while creating a strong, modern and cutting-edge design that defines the unique and playful nature of the Sea-Doo SPARK.
- Polytec: Is a recyclable, low density and high-impact composite material that includes polypropylene and long glass fiber reinforcements. It was designed for hull and deck applications to maintain the structural integrity of the watercraft under stress while providing light yet durable parts to support the construction of the product.
- iTC (Intelligent: Fly-by-wire system that works electronically Thottle Control) system (no cables) to transfer the input from the throttle lever to the engine. It’s a more responsive and precise throttle control that generates better engine calibration and fuel consumption. It also allows for different riding modes like the sport mode that’s available with the Rotax 900 HO ACE engine and it’s activated by pressing the button under the cluster for 3 seconds.
- D-Sea-BeI™ system: Combines a series of resonators and vibration absorbing components to make Sea-Doo watercraft some of the quietest on the water.
- Closed-Loop Cooling System: Uses coolant to keep the engine running at the ideal temperature, much like a car’s radiator. Also keeps out corrosive saltwater and debris. Interactive Multifunction Digital Touring mode, Sport mode (HO engine), Fuel level, Information Center Tachometer, Speedometer, Hour meter.
- Off-Throttle Assisted: Provides the operator with additional steering effect Steering (O.T.A.S.™) in off-throttle situations for greater maneuverability.
- Stainless steel impeller: Delivers improved acceleration, higher top speed and less cavitation.
- Handlebar with NEW palm rest
- Wetgrip footboard
- Knee pad
- Tow hook
- Rear grab handle
- Single drain plug
- Flush Kit
- Emergency floating lanyard
- Operator’s guide, instructional video and booklet
- Seating Capacity: Two options: 2up or 3up (for those looking for more room and watersports capabilities). For 2 or 3 persons, the slim seat allows riders to have more mobility and freedom of movement on the watercraft.
- Engine: Two options: Rotax 900 ACE (2up only) or Rotax 900 HO ACE. This is an 899 cc four-stroke engine, with three cylinders and four valves per cylinder. It allows for the creation of the most compact and lightweight engine on the market. Built with the acclaimed Advanced Combustion Efficiency technology it’s also the most fuel-efficient watercraft in the industry1 while still delivering excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- iBR and Convenience: It includes the first and only true brake on a Package Plus watercraft recognized by the U.S. Coast Guard for improving boating safety since 2009. The intuitive iBR allows you to stop sooner for greater peace of mind. All with the squeeze of a lever. And with its electronic reverse, it gives you a level of maneuverability that makes docking easier. You also get the Sea-Doo Step, Front Storage Bin Kit and RF D.E.S.S.™ Key (Radio Frequency Identification).
- Colors available.: NEW Chili Pepper, NEW Blueberry, NEW Key Lime, Vanilla and Pineapple
- Attitude Graphic Kit: Large selection of options with 3 different levels of wrapping enable you to personalize your Sea-Doo SPARK even more.
- VTS™ (Variable Trim System, available on units equipped with iBR only)
- Tow Pro (Available on 3up units only)
- Chill Shade
- Front Storage Bin Kit
- Front Deflector Lid Kit
- Sea-Doo Step
- Snap-in Fenders
- Cargo Net
- Side Protector
- Manual Reverse Kit
- Grip Mat
- Grip Mat Extension
- Sea-Doo SPARK 2up or 3up Cover
- Sea-Doo Move Trailer
- Speed Tie™
- Removable dry bag for front storage
- Sandbag Anchor
- Safety Kit
- Depth Finder
- Bilge Pump
- Fire Extinguisher
- RF D.E.S.S. Key (Radio Frequency Identification)
- BRP limited warranty covers the watercraft for one year.
- Weight capacity: 350 lb / 159 kg
- Type: Rotax 900 HO ACE
- Reverse system: Electronic iBR® (opt) or Manual Reverse Kit (opt)
- Fuel type: 87 octane
- Intake system: Naturally aspirated
- Fuel capacity: 7.9 US gal / 30 l
- Length (bumper to bumper): 110" / 279 cm
- Width: 46" / 118 cm
- Weight (dry): 405 lb / 184 kg
- Storage capacity
- Storage capacity - Glove box: 0.42 US gal / 1.6 l
- Storage capacity - With opt. Front Storage Bin Kit: 7.42 US gal / 28 l
- Engine Type
- Rotax 900 HO ACE
- Fuel System
- Naturally aspirated
- Dry Weight
- 405 lb. (184 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 7.9 US gal. (30 l)
- 110 in. (279 cm)
- 46 in. (118 cm)
- Rider Capacity
- 350 lb. (159 kg)
- Storage Capacity
- 0.42 US gal. (1.6 l)
- Chili Pepper, Blueberry, Key Lime, Vanilla, Pineapple
- 12-Month Limited