2017 Polaris Industries Sportsman XP® 1000 Matte Copper LE
Sportsman XP® 1000 Matte Copper LE
- The Most Powerful Sportsman Ever. 90 Horsepower ProStar™1000 Twin EFI Engine
- NEW! Rider Active Design for the Ultimate Sport Utility Experience
- NEW! 3-Mode Throttle Control
Hardest Working Features
- Premium XP Performance Package: The NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 is packed with premium features: NEW! 3-Mode Throttle Control: PERFORMANCE, STANDARD, WORK NEW! Industry 1st Digital Gauge with Bluetooth® Connectivity NEW! High Clearance Dual Arched A-Arms NEW! 6 Modular Rack Extenders with Lock & Ride® NEW! Factory Installed Fender Flares
- The Most Powerful ATV Ever: The NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 delivers Industry Leading Ultimate 90 HP with NEW! High Performance Stainless Steel Exhaust System. It is the most powerful ATV ever.
- New! 3-Mode Throttle Control: The NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 gives you ultimate control with 3-Mode Throttle Control. Choose from Performance Mode, Standard Mode, or Work Mode for the best experience. It's like 3 ATVs for the price of 1.
- New! Sport Utility Cargo System With 360 Lbs. Capacity: See how Sportsman XP® 1000 gives you the Ultimate Sport Utility Experience, with over 6 gallons of integrated front & rear storage and All NEW! Steel Reinforced Racks for Ultimate Utility.
- Integrated Winch & Plow Mounts: Sportsman's® Integrated Winch & Plow Mount System allows you to install or remove your plow system in under a minute without the need for big bulky mounts, leaving you with full factory ground clearance for the trail.
Smoothest Riding Features
- New! Sport Inspired, Rider Active Design: An All New! Sport Inspired, Rider Active Design gives you: NEW! Rider Active Body Style builds confidence with 30% better sightlines NEW! Dual Zone, Sculpted Seat NEW! Redesigned Front Lighting / LED Rear Taillights NEW! Factory Installed Fender Flares NEW! Deep, Tractive Footwells NEW! Integrated Beverage Holder
- New! High Clearance Arched A-Arms: Maximize total real world ground clearance with High Clearance Constant Radius Arched Lower A-Arms.
- Smoothest Ride With Industry's Only Rolled IRS: Progressive independent wheel motion moves freely and isolates driver from the roughest terrain.
- Sport Performance Chassis With High Front & Rear Approach Angle: Front and rear lower frame profiles are angled up to maximize usable ground clearance when traversing deep ditches and large obstacles.
- Variable Assist Electronic Power Steering: Polaris Sportsman’s variable assist power steering system is designed to deliver all-day comfort and control in every application. While some competitive models force riders to manually select their level of power steering assist every time riding conditions change, Sportsman’s system automatically adjusts based on riding conditions - no manual adjustment required. This means the vehicle does the work and allows the driver to focus on driving. It yields effortless low-speed technical maneuvers and excellent rider feel and control at high speeds.
- New! Powerful Forward Lighting & LED Tail Lights: The All NEW! Sportsman XP® 1000 features completely redesigned lighting. 150 Watt Triple Beam Front Headlights with Steerable Headlight Pod and Industry 1st Progressive Rear LED Strip Lighting
- Pull Your Weight: Polaris® PRO HD & HD Winches provide the extreme durability you would expect from the off-road leader. Our winches and installation kits are built to fit right with your machine and are fully sealed, so no matter what you encounter you know your winch will work on command.
- Keep It Ice Cold: Polaris Northstar® coolers survive just about anything - from extreme heat to a full-on bear attack. Ice will stay cold for hours on end, and anything inside will stay locked up tight.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Standard
- Cooling: Liquid
- Drive System Type: High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Cylinders-Displacement (cc): 952cc
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Front Suspension: Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9"" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Rear Suspension: Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25"" (26 cm) Travel
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever
Tires / Wheels
- Front Tires: 26 x 9-14; MAXXIS VIPR
- Rear Tires: 26 x 11-14; MAXXIS VIPR
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): N.A.
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 120 lb (55 kg)/240 lb (110 kg)
- Fuel Capacity (Litres): 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75"" (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 575 lbs (261 kg)
- Person Capacity: 1
- Seat Height: 37" (94 cm)
- Wheelbase: 53" (134.6 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg): 834 lb (379 kg)
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 6 Cast Rack Extenders, 4 Gal (15 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Color / Graphics: Matte Copper LE
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard/1.25" Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temp, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, Bluetooth Connectivity, Missed Call, Missed Text, Cell Signal Strength, Cell Battery Strength, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Triple Strip LED Brakelights/Taillights
- Other Standard Features: Beverage & Cell Phone Holder
NOTES:ATVs can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Polaris adult models are for riders age 16 and older. For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing, and be sure to take a safety training course. For information call 800-342-3764. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2016 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injected
- Front Suspension
- Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 9"" (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Front Tires
- 26 x 9-14; MAXXIS VIPR
- Rear Suspension
- Hi Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 10.25"" (26 cm) Travel
- Rear Brake Type
- Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Rear Tires
- 26 x 11-14; MAXXIS VIPR
- Dry Weight
- 834 lb (379 kg)
- Front Rack Capacity
- 120 lb (55 kg)
- Rear Rack Capacity
- 240 lb (110 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.25 gal (19.9 L)
- Ground Clearance
- 11.5" (29.2 cm)
- Machine Dimensions (LxWxH)
- 83.25 x 47.6 x 50.75"" (211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm)
- 53" (134.6 cm)
- Drive Train
- High Performance On-Demand True AWD/2WD
- Final Drive
- Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Triple 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights; Triple Strip LED Brakelights/Taillights
- Matte Copper LE